The 'Translations' Topic!

LIGHTNING UK!

Well if you're gonna make me update it, you might aswell get the latest base file off the website and translate that one ;)

Ooops :unsure:

I'll be more careful with that one (the base file) the next times. :)

french_willcropoint.zip

Also corrected string lengths for Vista (I have just noticed the default Vista font uses more horizontal space than the default one in XP :( ).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice to the translators updating their translations using the v1.0.0.4 Base File: under frmSettings double-check the translation of the following strings:

• ISOWRITE_WriteType.Text
  • ISOWRITE_WriteType.Items

Both were changed to include a new write type and are easy to miss, leading to a blank translated Write Type option (fortunately it doesn't affect the program's burning ability).

Likewise, the NEC booktype options have 3 new additions.

French translation based on 1.0.0.4 base file.

french_willcropoint.zip

Translated new strings.

Enhanced string lenghts thanks to increased parameter dialog width. Checked with both XP and Vista default fonts.

Few other enhancements.

Please, could you tell me if this is the right place to post the translation file? Maybe I should send them directly to you [LIGHTNING UK!]?

Thanks again for this great piece of software!

It doesn't matter too much, I'll get them either way.

However, given the option it's probably better if they're emailed. Use the address in the program's 'About' box.

To make things easier, if you can just call it 'french.zip' that'll save me some time.

Oh and change the 'sourcelangid' to 2057 (English UK) rather than 1033 (English US).

TargetApplication can just be 'ImgBurn'.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

I have been translating ImgBurn to Latvian language and soon should be done, but just intresting, if it can be so that my *.lng file is ~110kb? Other language files are many times smaller, why so? Maybe i am not doing something wrong? :unsure:

Hello,

I have been translating ImgBurn to Latvian language and soon should be done, but just intresting, if it can be so that my *.lng file is ~110kb? Other language files are many times smaller, why so? Maybe i am not doing something wrong? :unsure:

Hi and welcome to the forum, NorKais! :)

My Swedish .lng file is 115KB. The sizes listed in the download page are compressed and put in a zip file. That's why they are smaller.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

it seems to confuse some people that ImgBurn isn't completely translated in the selected language with the translation / language file.

It would be better to inform people about that (on the download page).

Maybe it would help to add the information in native language (e.g. German):

Momentan ist es nicht m

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is (again) the Finnish language file for ImgBurn. (2:nd version, some minor adjustments...)

I corrected/fixed a couple of a-bit-tricky-items (pregap snapping, parse timeout, Browse For File - Dereference Links)

Johan Ludwig

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have translated ImgBurn in romanian. The translation is present at the address specified below. It is also attached to this message.

For the author of the software : ImgBurn is very good, but the fact that error and confirmation messages are only in english discourages the users (especially non-advanced) that don't know english, even if the software is translated in their language. For example very important messages ("Disk not empty", "Ready", etc.) in the status portion of the main window are only in english and cannot be translated. Also the message about the root folder that appears before the beginning of the burning process is also displayed only in english. Maybe in a future version all the dialogues important to the user could be translated (the log could remain in english).

==================

Am tradus ImgBurn

ImgBurn_2.4.2.0_RO.zip

Edited by muntealb

• 1 month later...