Need help ripping video_ts file structure

spazzychalk

I'm sorry, I figure that you have to answer this one a lot, but I could not find the answer. The only key word I could think of for my search was "video_ts" but I couldn't find anything relevant. I had been using a final release of DVD decrypter. Now I'm using the latest version of ImgBurn. I need to know how to change the settings from ripping an entire disc to a single ISO file, and change it to ripping the individual file structure with the video_ts file & audio_ts files broken down the way that DVD decrypter did it as its' default instal setting. The end result was that the entire disc was broken down in to the Video_ts & audio_ts files. I don't want to use the write mode on ImgBurn. I use Nero recode 2 & I like using it because I can change the compression ratios & take out the sub-titles & audio tracks that I don't want without completely re-authoring the disc. I want keep using Nero redode for burning, all I need is how to change the read settings like I described above. Thank You.