"Read using Imgburn"... only option

ryefield

To burn movies:

I've been using a drive emulator, mounting the ISO image to it.

Then right clicking on the drive and choosing "burn with Imgburn"

a virtual disc to disc copy I guess

and it works perfectly, sliding gracefully by copywrite issues

... I mean it has worked perfectly, until my new computer and a newer version of ImgBurn!

now, for some reason, burning does not appear as an option

when I right click the drive emulation

the only option is "read using Imgburn"

and when I do go into ImgBurn, choosing "write mode" and burn the ISO image manually

it's taking and hour and a half to burn one movie, even though I set it to MAX speed

the computer is filling and refreshing it's buffer constantly

I was reading the posts and found my second problem listed

I think I can solve it (though would still appreciate some simple advice regarding this)

I'm a bit of a Luddite and am recovering from a serious head injury (car accident)

so I get easily overwhelmed with details and instructions

My problems:

1. My brand new DL DVD burner takes about an hour and a half to burn one movie, even on max speed

2. "burn using Imgburn" is not a listed option when I right click the mounted drive emulation

--thank you for your help

Your "slow" problem is related, most likely, to DMA issues. Fix your DMA - see link in my signature.

Burn with ImgBurn is on my context menu when I right click an ISO. Try Tool-Settings-Registry and click on Defaults. Maybe a registry key got messed up. Failing that, uninstall and reinstall.

Regards

Thank you,

My DMA issue seems to be solved. Now a movie takes about 4 mins so burn instead of 90 mins

the "burn with ImgBurn" problem still exists, despite uninstalling and reinstalling.

what going on with that?

thanks for you help

Ryefield

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.