Glitch in Following Guide

Claire

I received a Guide from Cornholio7. The instructions for writing to a single layer disk without using an ISO file were very clear -- but still didn't work for me.

The first problem comes up after I have entered my Source -- VIDEO_TS

Edited by Claire

Why don't you have a VIDEO_TS.IFO file in your VIDEO_TS folder?

Is it really not there if you look for it via explorer? What files DO you see in that folder?

The logs can be found via the 'Help' menu within ImgBurn - but that's not really gonna help here.

<Why don't you have a VIDEO_TS.IFO file in your VIDEO_TS folder?

I have no idea. I'm almost as new to DVDLab STUDIO as I am to ImageBurn

<Is it really not there if you look for it via explorer? What files DO you see in that folder?>

Attached.

Claire

post-9923-1199750268_thumb.jpg

DVD-lab will only author MPEG files, so the conversion (if any) must have been done with an MPEG encoder.

It looks as though the authoring failed for some reason. Check the DVD-lab log or report to see if it gives a clue as to what went wrong.

Thanks to those who tried to help me. As it turns out, the problem had nothing to do with ImgBurn. My DVD authoring software was not able to produce all the files needed for burning because space on my hard drive was insufficient. Once I cleaned up the drive, I got all the files and ImgBurn worked like a dream.

Claire

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.