i need help burning a dvd

krknight5

ok, here goes. i am new to all of this and learning as i go. i have downloaded some movies thru azureus. now when i try to burn them to a dvd, i cant bring it up. when i browse for file i get to my azureus downloads (my movies). when i click on one of them it brings it to the look in section, but nothing comes underneath for me to burn. ex: dragon.wars.2007.DvDRip.Eng-FxM is the movie, but it is only in the look in section. it appears there is nothing to open. i can watch the movies on media player with no problem, so i know the movie is there. does this make sense to anyone? can you please help me put this on a dvd? i have been trying forever(days) and just can't figure this out. thx, kat

Funny filename too...Isn't Dragon Wars still in theaters? Sounds like an idiot with a camera strapped on his head watched it for ya, then has the nerve to call it "DVDRip". Since LUK had first hand experience with the joys Macrovision, etc. You are in the wrong forum. Try the Cheap Kids Trying to Copy Movies and Can't Find the Power Button forum.

Edit:

Looks like it actually came out yesterday. Must not have been very good since the first advertisings of it I've seen have been lately. Must have went straight to DVD and if in theaters it flopped. Perhaps you should have shown your support for your movie and went and watched it...

Edited by weisborg

From what I briefly read of the movie, it sounded like it came to theaters in Sept 2007, but advertising didn't get around until Oct-Dec. Someone in marketing goofed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.