Problems with sector 1913763

shabik

Just bought an xbox360 and flashed it and now I wanted to install assassins creed.

Read that you should use imgburn and set the layerthing to 1913760 and so I did. Downloaded the latest version and couldnt really find where to change book so I assume it was automatic. Anyways, when I burned it and put it into the xbox360 nothing happened. I did the data verification and sector 1913760-1913775 and 359120-71 etc all seem to have problems too. I am attaching a screenshot with the errors. Would really like to get some help with this because I have tried 2 discs and nothing seem to work.

The only thing that I can think of for the last disc was that I set the burn speed at max. I use verbatim 2.4x DVD+R DL and it burned at 4.1x. Can this be the problem?

post-10008-1200271750_thumb.jpg

Try setting the write speed to 2.4x instead of leaving it on Auto/Max. (You need to configure the program for 'Auto' - read the Guides forum)

At the moment your drive is just producing bad burns.

Check for firmware updates too.

Oh and you don't need to (and shouldn't) set the layer break position manually, that info is read from the .DVD file.

Try setting the write speed to 2.4x instead of leaving it on Auto/Max. (You need to configure the program for 'Auto' - read the Guides forum)

At the moment your drive is just producing bad burns.

Check for firmware updates too.

Oh and you don't need to (and shouldn't) set the layer break position manually, that info is read from the .DVD file.

Thanks for the answer, so you think that the whole thing was about the burnspeed? That I should try again without it and it will probably work?

What is firmware updates :S? I just flashed my xbox360 a few days ago, hope that it is current.

I read on the torrent-file that I should set it at that break layer for that game, maybe it was in the DVD-file thou :S.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.