User Friendly

help!123

Hi,

I think the program seems to be really good I just think the program could be more user friendly especially to neophytes. I know with any new program you have to experiment with it to learn the ins and outs. However, it just seems that some of the commands on the menus are in odd places and it would be great if the guides written from the forums could be condensed into a manual so that you do not have to be online to access the information. You know with a table of contents page and an index. Maybe I should do this...LOL Also graphs would really be helpful in understanding some of the information. Thanks...

help!123

It's about as user friendly as there is. Pick the mode you want, select the relevant files, insert the disk and press the green button.

There's no need to mess around with the settings; in fact, we recommend against it unless you know what you're doing.

The next version will have an EZ picker mode to help neophytes.

02042008104120os3.png

I wouldn't waste your time writing a help file. If it was wanted, it would have been done and authorised by LUK by now.

Regards

I just use 'Standard' and not 'ClearType' for that 'Use the following method to smooth the edges of screen fonts' option in 'Display Properties' -> 'Appearance' -> 'Effects'.

I run DVI to my monitor and 1920x1200 so blurring of fonts is really not something I want! I like sharp, sharp, sharp :)

No, I was being quite serious!

Compare it to mine...

post-1-1202082565_thumb.png

Great work LUK.

May I make a small suggestion?

After you have selected an option in EZ picker, there is no way to return to EZ picker except through the "Mode" menu.

Do you think a "Return" button on the interface that takes you back to EZ picker would be useful?

Edited by Protocol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.