Finding Pioneer drive in Image Burn

Lighting

Having problem finding my DVD RW Drive in Image Burn wondering if any one had any ideas have a Pioneer DVD-RWDVDR-104

In image burn after choosing book type bottom right hand corner Change book Type screen comes up tried all tabs cannot fine a tab to work with my drive

Any help will be appreciated will image burn work with this drive?

TY

I'm not even sure if bitsetting was really around when the 104 came out... that drive is pretty old now!

The 'Pioneer' forum at CDFreaks is probably a good place to start looking for info.

Are you actually having a problem with +R discs not being recognised at all in your players or something? Otherwise you don't really have anything to gain by bitsetting.

I'm not even sure if bitsetting was really around when the 104 came out... that drive is pretty old now!

The 'Pioneer' forum at CDFreaks is probably a good place to start looking for info.

Are you actually having a problem with +R discs not being recognised at all in your players or something? Otherwise you don't really have anything to gain by bitsetting.

This all started with a Wii ISO Burn following instructions from http://www.thegameforum.com/nintendo-wii-g...i-iso-pics.html

got hung up on change book type screen and selecting drive

TY

You will need to buy a new drive as pioneer 104 cannot booktype DVD-ROM also the guide you are following the last piece of advice is to not bother verifying with a witty it's just wasting someones time. DO NOT follow that bit of advice and ALWAYS VERIFY after burning anything.

You will need to buy a new drive as pioneer 104 cannot booktype DVD-ROM also the guide you are following the last piece of advice is to not bother verifying with a witty it's just wasting someones time. DO NOT follow that bit of advice and ALWAYS VERIFY after burning anything.

Thanks for the Information and time muchly apreciated

If you can get a benq 1650/55 those have been excellent for my Wii backups.

The Liteon 20A1P (I have 3 of them) non of them can burn Wii backups with consistency using top quality media eg taiyo yuden and verbatim example I burn a verb @4x wii starts to read it then gives up, the next one is fine, then next 3 fail, stick same image on CMC mag media and it works then go back to verb and taiyo yuden and fail ~KLON firmware in all liteons.

Switch to one of my benq and not a single failure on over 30 backups.

Trying to find a new benq 1650 will be very hard work I thought I would just mention the liteon (however the drive in my wii is brand new but no 2 wii drives are exactly the same so other users may have had no issues with their liteon 20a1p and wii backups)

It will be a question of take the plunge, use good media burnt @ 4x finding media that will burn @2x in newer writers and newer media will require a bit of luck also

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.