ImgBurn v2.4.0.0 Released!

LIGHTNING UK!

...and if you were wondering why Shamus wasn't included, he was in the corner trying to get his PC to work.

a032.gif

LOL!! Not far from the truth. One of them died a quick death a few days ago which is a proper pain in the arse. Surgery might fix it. Dunno yet. :/

Well, congratulations anyway! Your writing support is very much superior to PowerExplorer's and doesn't lag the computer up anywhere nearly as bad. Plus, reading support is much easier to tackle with mediachanger.exe and a batch file. I couldn't ever get the writing down correctly.

I'm strapped for cash ATM cuz I just bought a new miniDV camcorder, but look for a nice-sized donation very soon. LMK if you go ahead and start implementing batch reading, I'd love to help test that LOL!

Edited by TerryMathews

I just wanted to add a little note in here scenic.gif many thanks should also be passed along to the behind the scenes people who added and worked tirelessly on the language files 1036535672_gif.gif most of those were not beta testers just people willing to lend a hand for the greater good and for that they deserve a mentionthumbsup4kk.gif they know who they are and they should pat themselves on the back for a job well doneclap2.gif

EDIT : some of these people mentioned are not even members of Imgburn and yet they helped when asked

Edited by Jill

Thanks LUK! and all the Beta Testers. Even though I hardly do any audio CD burning anymore, I updated anyway. Burned a couple of DVDs already with it. Same great program. I'll read the change log soon, to see all about the new features :)

Special 'Thanks' to all the beta testers. I don't think we'll beat '49' any time soon ;)

OK, you've piqued my curiosity - what is '49'? the 49th item on the wish list which could not be implemented for this version, perhaps?

This worked well for DVD authoring, but I'm really anxious to try it for audio CDs now! What is the MP3 decoder that you are using when using MP3s to make an audio CD, or as the changelog suggests, are you relying on directshow filters, so it's likely using whatever media player uses for decoding?

Thanks for the massive release!

fordman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally ditched nero and use ImgBurn exclusively. 24 is my lucky number so i take this update as good sign ;)

Mucho appreciations!