US Sci-Fi Channel to air new Doctor Who

digidragon

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugger! I'm in Tenerife then!!!

Not Captain Jack Harkness ??

I wonder if this is where Davies got the idea for the name from??

From Afterdawn:

Doctor Who rental contains nasty surprise

28 January 2007 19:52 by Dela

Consumers who rented a DVD of BBC's Doctor Who series got some unexpected extras. Reportedly, they not only had the episodes of the TV show, but also scenes from the The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning. UK tabloid The Sun reported that "a manufacturing blunder led to footage of a maniac hacking off limbs appearing midway through an episode seen by hundreds of families"

The episode in question was "New Earth", the first episode of the second season, dispatched by online movie rental giant Netflix. A BBC insider said the mistake may have occurred because "both DVDs were made at the same time for release on the same day". The BBC has released a statement to address the issue.

"Due to a manufacturing problem, Disc One of the Netflix copies of 'Doctor Who: The Complete Second Series' DVD collection contains incorrect footage from another film. The special features section on Disc One is also inaccessible on rented Netflix copies."

"This error is only found on Disc One of Netflix copies of the series, not on any Doctor Who DVDs available for purchase in stores. We are doing our best to rectify this problem as soon as possible and apologize for any inconvenience or distress."

:lol:

:lol: Perhaps Leatherface decided to take the chainsaw to Billie's eyebrows !!! =))

You leave Billie alone!!! :angry: Shes mine!!! :wub:

I quite like it when the collars dont match the cuffs..........................................................

Nope! And neither was Katy manning!!!! :o

Camo cyberman!! :unsure:

75ms0.jpg

Their first appearance in Hartnells last story: The Tenth Planet.

Mind you, they dress a little diffrently at home: Cyber family.

Edited by jack

Theres lots of Dead Ringers stuff on youtube: Dead Ringers

Culshaw's George Bush is excellent, he's got him down to a tee! :whistling:

Astonisherating!

Edited by jack

This is one of my favourite's:

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Dead Ringers is a tv show for impressionists, I believe the Dr was played by Jon Culshaw who does quite a few passable voices !! Funny sketch Jack :lol:

When I first saw that clip, I really thought it was Tom Baker saying "Dead Ringers" at the start. Then, I wondered if, maybe, Baker was doing the voice over while someone was lip synching. But, no, as I noticed, it was just a well, dead ringer, which is where I guess the title comes from? :D

I suppose we'll have to turn it into a reality game show here in the States. "Can YOU imitate President Bush? Brad Pitt? Paul Lynde? Then, America wants to hear it! Spot On! The new show for wanna be impressionists! Hosted by Jon Byner and Rich Little!"

RE-mix the theme tune just the way you want it. Click Here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.