US Sci-Fi Channel to air new Doctor Who

digidragon

Ah heres a picture of the little beauty:

400px-St--5h54scaroth.jpg

(Scaroth from City Of Death, I thought that cover looked familiar.)

Edited by jack

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good find jack...very impressive. I can vaguely remember the ep.

City of Death is a serial in the British science fiction television series Doctor Who, which was first broadcast in four weekly parts from September 29 to October 20, 1979. The story is set in Paris, and was the first Doctor Who serial to feature footage filmed on location outside the United Kingdom.

With Tom Baker & Romana...

I remember that episode too !! :o

Tonight was good altho I am still a little uneasy about the Dalek Sek (spelling ?) becoming a human/dalek mutant.... I mean where are his weapons etc ? Maybe all will be revealed in the second part ?

Balls! I missed it!! I never could set the timer on my video!! :doh: Thank god for the internet I say. :eyebrow:

I thought of Scaroth as soon as I saw the cover, the suit is what made me think of it. Very similar.

I hope theres some good shots of Marthas arse in this episode, i'm in a Gif making mood!!! :P

Edited by jack

Got it mate thanks. Some of the Noo Yoik accents were hilarious!! Tallulah's was brilliant!!! =)) =)) Apart from that it was a bloody good episode, liked it a lot and cant wait for next week now. :thumbsup:

Watch it again now and look for some Giffable arse!!! :teehee:

Edited by jack

The arse wasnt too good, but for those who havent seen the episode it yet heres a couple of gifs of the good bits.

Daleks. Surprisingly roomy inside:

Dalek_Evolve.gif

I'm just popping out for a minute.........

Dalek_Birth.gif

The best bit of Marthas Arse!!! :D

Marthas_Arse.gif

I've tried a new image host so if you cant see the gifs let me know.

Edited by jack

Cheers mate. I have posted the Five Doctors to you today. You should get it Tuesday if I have put enough postage on it!!! Mind you I hope I havent put too much, I dont want it to go too far!!! :unsure:

Talking about where are its weapons, etc. to me, it seems so unlikely that a Dalek would do this. Daleks are genetically bred to believe they are the superior form of life. To merge with a human being... it's blasphemy. :lol: Granted, this is one of the Cult Of Skaro that is supposed to be individualistic thinking Daleks and may have decided if you can't beat them, join them.

I wont spoil it too much db, but this is mentioned in the episode. :)

I watched it again last night, and it was probably the most impressive episode of the series and maybe even the best since the Dr returned. :thumbsup:

Haha! Thompson machine guns with a Dalek weapon on the end!! I never noticed that! :thumbup:

@ Altercuno, You dont get out much these days do you mate? :huh:

I was only joking mate!! :)

Mind you, I like the look of your nurse!!! :wub:

I thought you had written that all from memory!! You'd have been as obsessed as me if you remembered all that!!! :D

dalekevopm7.gif

You gotta love the hybrid Dalek though, handsome bastard!!! :o

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.