Save Project - set default folder

mattstan

Hi,

Is there any way of setting the default save project path to a specific folder? Failing that is there a way of getting ImgBurn to remember the last used save project folder from one session to the next?

It's not that I need the actual settings saved, I just want to keep a record of my burns in my DVD heirarchy of folders and not use the default 'Application Data' folders.

It would also be fine -as an alternative- to change the ImgBurn user data folder from:

'C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\ImgBurn'

to something I specify.

In the settings dialog you can specify folders for IBQ and IBG files, but not AFAICT for the IBB project files.

Thanks.

This has already been added for the next version. :)

Thanks - WoW, what a fast reply and from the distinguished author himself !!

Thanks for letting me know. Any idea when the next release will be. I'm a new user so have no idea how regular updates tend to be - weekly, monthly, yearly :) ??

Thanks again.

Just as I expected, there are a number of tweaks / fixes that needed to be done to v2.4.0.0 so v2.4.1.0 will be out within the next 7 days I'd say.

Perfect. Thanks again.

One more thing - I'm not getting 'instant email notification' of replies, despite setting it in both threads that I started this afternoon. Could there be a problem with my googlemail.com email address and your system? This happened before once with another forum and whan I used another address it worked.

Maybe it's rejecting all the email as spam... I really have no control over that I'm afraid.

Add the forum address to your address book and then maybe it'll get through. (look at your confirmation email)

Okay, will do, and I'll add it to my server's spam assissin white list. --When it happened on another forum they had blocked all googlemail addresses from receiving email notifications for reasons they never made clear to me.

Thanks for your quick and helpful responses this afternoon, I'll get out of your hair now. Bye.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.