hey file... where r u

lick2k

greetings!! i am a nubie and i used dvd decrypter to rip sin city.... but when i tried to burn it and find a souce... they had files but it said something like incorrect file... and something about the file not being found... so i don't know if i didn't put the right destination in the dvd decrypter or what..

it wouldn't attach to it so i don' know what i did wrong u know... i need help from someone.. i see the file in my documents but it said there was a error in my devices in the window in the img burn.... i don't know what the hell i am doing... im just trying to rip n burn this dvd...

Edited by lick2k

Sorry lick2k we don't support DVD Decrypter here. This forum is for ImgBurn, ImgBurn will burn any ISO you have to blank media. Problems relating to the ripping of discs or the the process involved will not be discussed here.

Try Google, I am sure there are plenty of guides out there..... Once you have done that you shouldn't have any problems with ImgBurn. If you do we will happily try and help. Just copy paste up the log file from ImgBurn and any error message you may get.

Sorry lick2k we don't support DVD Decrypter here. This forum is for ImgBurn, ImgBurn will burn any ISO you have to blank media. Problems relating to the ripping of discs or the the process involved will not be discussed here.

Try Google, I am sure there are plenty of guides out there..... Once you have done that you shouldn't have any problems with ImgBurn. If you do we will happily try and help. Just copy paste up the log file from ImgBurn and any error message you may get.

hello... this is what file name that is in the box: C:\SIN_CITY/VIDEO_TS\SIN_CITY.ISO

but when i try to select that to open the file it says the file cannot be found. but it is on my hard drive because it is in the video_ts file..... now do i need dvd shrink along with this? this is also a dual layer dvd so i don't know if this has anything to do with it. and i checked my log and i didn't get any error messages in there. i just can't find where my file is so that it can burn on to the blank disk... thank you for replying back...

hello... this is what file name that is in the box: C:\SIN_CITY/VIDEO_TS\SIN_CITY.ISO

but when i try to select that to open the file it says the file cannot be found. but it is on my hard drive because it is in the video_ts file..... now do i need dvd shrink along with this? this is also a dual layer dvd so i don't know if this has anything to do with it. and i checked my log and i didn't get any error messages in there. i just can't find where my file is so that it can burn on to the blank disk... thank you for replying back...

i think the file is hidden... so should i select the option to show hidden files or what? i know it is easier than it is, but something went wrong.... so i don't know if i should remove the file and just start from scratch!! or what......

Lick ,Decrypter was discontinued for legal reasons it had its own forum to discuss Decrypter but thats no longer the case.This forum IMGburn supports burning iSO's and we wont discuss Decrypter, ripping ,copy protection ,none of that . Its unfortunate but again for legal reasons thats the way it is sorry

Lick ,Decrypter was discontinued for legal reasons it had its own forum to discuss Decrypter but thats no longer the case.This forum IMGburn supports burning iSO's and we wont discuss Decrypter, ripping ,copy protection ,none of that . Its unfortunate but again for legal reasons thats the way it is sorry

i understand that completely... but my issue IS with img burn because inside the img window i could nto find the file...... but if that is pertaining to something that we cannot discuss then that is okay.. i just removed it anyway... its more trouble than its worth and there is no use trying to work on it when you can't get help to work on it.. lol

Thought you pretty much answered your own question anyway. :P If the file that you can't see is hidden, then unhide it (as opposed to changing an explorer option to show hidden files - not the same thing). Seems you / someone else must have hidden the file in the first place anyway :blush: , as I've yet to see any program that creates *.ISO files actually make them hidden once they're done. :wacko:

Edited by zacoz

well if that is the case would i change those settings in my control panel then? because it was accessible there.... it was just wierd.... i just removed the whole damn thing but i need to know next time when i decide to do it so i won't run into the same issue u know?

You enable 'Show hidden Files' by opening explorer, clicking the 'Tools' menu, then 'Folder Options', then the 'View' tab.

Select the 'Show hidden files and folders' radio button and uncheck the 'Hide extensions for known file types' checkbox.Then click ok.

To remove the 'hidden' flag that's set on 1 specific file, right click it, click 'Properties', then uncheck the 'Hidden' checkbox. Then click ok.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.