buring a .iso file

timss

i have a iso its 7.34gb and i want to burn it to a DVD9 DISK on the finished disk the iso should show the contents of the iso and it should be bootable in the latest version of Imgburm menu which should I chhose.

thanks

xstation

i am useing windows xp sp 2 in vmware with 512MB ram

Follow the 'how to write an image file to disc using ImgBurn' guide in the Guides section.

thanks for the howto but it was written in sept 2005 it does dot seem to relate to the new menu that coes with

the latest version of Imgburn?

tim

Sure it does!

The 'Mode' menu is still there as is the 'Write' option.

That's pretty much all you need.

Failing that, the new 'Ez-Mode Picker' screen has an actual button called 'Write image file to disc'. I don't think I could make it any more obvious.

thanks for your post

Just found out that the poineer DVD/CD burner DVR K06 says -R AND -RW the double layer disks i have are zall DVD +R

what to do?

tim

Sure it does!

The 'Mode' menu is still there as is the 'Write' option.

That's pretty much all you need.

Failing that, the new 'Ez-Mode Picker' screen has an actual button called 'Write image file to disc'. I don't think I could make it any more obvious.

if you look at this url then this guy has the same model as me but with diffrent burn options?http://discussions.apple.com/search.jspa?q=RW%2BR&objID=f1113&dateRange=last90days&searchID=6740899&forumID=1113&rankBy=10001&threadID=1303830

The drive supports both formats.

Are you actually running into an error or just trying to figure things out in your head?

The best way to learn this stuff is to actually do it.

Yes its my head.

Thanks very much for this software its the best i am going to try on ubuntu next with wine

yes -R worked ok took a while about 45 mins to burn a 7.65 gig dl disk on xps in vmware fusion.

tims :rolleyes:

Edited by timss

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.