Chicken

crushdabyte

Just watch he dont try and stuff you LUK!!!!

No, I come out to remove posts that aren't allowed.

Keep the posts 'on topic' and I won't need to do that.

Noticed a few First Time Posters lately with post counts higher than the number viewable from their profile. Seems you've been kept busier than usual administering lately LUK. :/

If you wanted to become an accepted member of the community, regardless of whether intending to post daily or annually, wouldn't you be a bit nicer in at least your first few posts. :wacko:

Quite!

I'm a very easy going chap really, but I have to draw the line when people come in and immediately start bitching about things that are totally out of my control - i.e. the demise of DVD Decrypter.

Do these people think I'm happy about what's happened?! DVD Decrypter was my little baby!!

The least painful way of dealing with the situation is just to not have ANY talk about DVD Decrypter - unless I determine it's a strictly 'writing' related problem and one that will have been copied over into ImgBurn - in which case, I'll fix it (within ImgBurn).

If people want to chat DVD Decrypter, there are plenty of other forums they can use.

This one is about ImgBurn. One day people will hopefully realise that!

Maybe now that you've posted Boss, the message will get through.................. :lol: . We've all been telling posters that since the first days of this forum. DVDD will always live on in our memories though..... :whistling:

I agree, we will all live on with fond memories of our dear departed friend, but I only joined recently and it was clear as day that this subject was to be left alone.

It would be nice if other newbies would read around first before pitching a fit.

LUK, maybe you can put a few more flags about this during the registration process to get through to the really dense ones. Perhaps "Don't bother registering if you have any questions about RIPPING", or something of that nature.

I appreciate all of your hard work and support in this forum, and think you have a very talented group of people here.

You have all shown amazing restraint and courtesy when dealing with several RUDE newbies since I have joined. :thumbsup:

belive me I realize Kev,you see the posts can I read with IMGburn I got to believe LUK would have called it IMGread if you could. Most people dont read anything carefully example instructions that come with anything you have to assemble, and there's usually a picture of the finished product too :lol:

Most people who want to get into this area are lazy and gullible and don't do much research on the topic besides popular public opinion :fool: .

Plenty of other software is still being marketed out there as something that will do the job all by itself. i.e. the "Platinum" one is sold at surplus stores online as "The BEST DVD Software ever :greedy:Sold :greedy: !!!" =)) mostly because it made headlines as the first one to fold.

Meanwhile other, more dedicated people stood their ground much longer, and for FREE :worthy:

• 1 month later...