Verification Problems

Oden

The program runs smoothly at first, burns the image file unto the CD with no problems whatsoever. Then the verification process begins & as soon as it reaches the 89% point an error message appears stating:

Miscompare at LBA: 138017, Offset: 1

Device: 0xFF

Image File: 0x00

Total Errors In Sector: 14

At first I thought it was the ISO file, but I tried it with five games & the same process relived itself. I'm lost & I really want this to work. So It'd be much appreciated if I could have some support on this matter.

Thanks,

& A Session Log You Shall Have: :thumbup:

I 15:09:57 ImgBurn Version 2.4.1.0 started!

I 15:09:57 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)

I 15:09:57 Total Physical Memory: 1,046,960 KB - Available: 628,348 KB

I 15:09:57 Initialising SPTI...

I 15:09:57 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 15:10:07 Found 1 DVD

Edited by Oden

There's not really any problem here.

The image file data sent to the drive has been corrected on-the-fly (by the drive) during burning and you can't really avoid that. (not with ImgBurn anyway as it doesn't support the 'RAW' writing mode)

If the disc doesn't play then it might well be a protection issue and again, ImgBurn cannot help you with that... and nor can we.

There's not really any problem here.

The image file data sent to the drive has been corrected on-the-fly (by the drive) during burning and you can't really avoid that. (not with ImgBurn anyway as it doesn't support the 'RAW' writing mode)

If the disc doesn't play then it might well be a protection issue and again, ImgBurn cannot help you with that... and nor can we.

Yeah, well that makes sense, most CAPCOM games have proper protection anyway. Thanks for the help though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.