ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

No finalize disc default and eliminating clicks on burning

Forum Rules

Read the Guides forum if you don't know how to do something. :readbook:
If you have a question or a problem, check the FAQ and use the Search to see if you can find the answer for yourself. :lightbulb:
If you're having trouble burning double layer media, read Here.
Still stuck? Create a new thread and describe your issue in detail.
Make sure you include a copy of the program's log in your post. No log = :chair:

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PRR

PRR

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 05:34 PM

I have two questions.

One--I would like to set the default burn settings so that the disc is NOT finalized unless I tell IMGBurn to do so--so if I don't do anything, I will always be able to add more. What options do I check?

Two--when I burn a DVD, I notice quite a few options/windows coming up, for naming, etc. I always click OK and everything is fine. Is there any way I can cut down the number of windows before I actually start burning? The first is something about root folder; the second is volume label; the third is the stats for the burn. I really don't care to see any of them by default. Any way to turn them off?

Other than that, I really do like imgburn--its fast and creates fewer coasters than other progs.

#2 mmalves

mmalves

resident n00b

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,094 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:45 PM

1- That's not possible since ImgBurn's Build mode only burns closed/finalised discs.

2- The options to disable those prompts are in Tools/Settings/Build tab (all the Don't Prompt ones).

#3 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,303 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:53 PM

To add to number 1, it doesn't support multi-session so there's no point in leaving it open.
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

#4 PRR

PRR

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:58 PM

OK Thanks. That's important to me so I'll probably look and see if another freeware prog has that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users