Create iso file from cue file

Hi, I'm putting some of my old tapes onto CD. The tapes I have are 90 minute long, too long for a standard CD.

What I am trying to do is create an iso file of the 90 minute audio tape, I can them play it with the videoLAN player to see what it sound like, and see which pieces I no longer need.

I've edited the 90 minute tape into a number of .wav files and have then created a .cue file from the .wav files. When I try and write the .iso file, I do get a file, but I can't do any thing with it.

Am I trying to do some thing that is completely out of the question??

Here is my log file, and I've not attached the .iso that was created as it is too big, at 1.1Mb.

I 00:30:35 ImgBurn Version 2.4.1.0 started!

I 00:30:35 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 00:30:35 Total Physical Memory: 1,048,044 KB - Available: 423,980 KB

W 00:30:35 Drive I:\ (FAT32) does not support single files > 4 GB in size.

I 00:30:35 Initialising SPTI...

I 00:30:35 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 00:30:35 Found 1 DVD-ROM and 1 DVD

You can't make an Audio CD image from the files using ImgBurn.

The only way to do it would be to make the CUE file via the 'Create CD CUE Sheet' function, mount the CUE in DAEMON Tools and then create an image from the DT virtual drive using Read mode.

That would get you another CUE/BIN file. (you can't have an Audio CD (CD-DA) as an ISO file)

I'm not really sure why you'd want them as an image though, surely they're more flexible and easier to play when left as wav files?

You can't make an Audio CD image from the files using ImgBurn.

The only way to do it would be to make the CUE file via the 'Create CD CUE Sheet' function, mount the CUE in DAEMON Tools and then create an image from the DT virtual drive using Read mode.

That would get you another CUE/BIN file. (you can't have an Audio CD (CD-DA) as an ISO file)

I'm not really sure why you'd want them as an image though, surely they're more flexible and easier to play when left as wav files?

Thanks loads, it was more of a way to 'try out' an over sized CD.

I might just stick it on 2 CDs and call it done.

Martin

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.