ImgBurn v2.4.2.0 Released!

LIGHTNING UK!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
yangxi,

It creates them when it needs to - i.e. not when it can make an ISO instead of a BIN.

doctorjellybean,

There's been no progress on v3, too much other stuff on at the moment.

v3 is therefore a LONG way off yet.

becoz it is not convenient when i need to separate my image file by chopping it into each 2gb size for a full 4.4gb image. :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the sense in my answer is that 2.4.2.0. is the latest release, there will only be a new release when the author (LIGHTNING_UK!) decides it is time for a new release, there is no time schedule for this so please enjoy the latest release and the programme will notify you when there is a new release

• 1 month later...

Hi, Thanks a lot for imgburn. It's terrific. However, I have been unable to figure out how to choose chapters in a dvd movie for a sellective burn. Any help or pointers will be much appreciated.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Good day.

i am new to this forum but not new to imageburn

to the creator of this amazing software thank you it is just amazing.

may i ask when will there be a new version release with some more amazing features.

just asking and thank you still the best software out there.

may i ask when will there be a new version release with some more amazing features.

just asking and thank you still the best software out there.

I guess this is the best we can hope for

There's been no progress on v3, too much other stuff on at the moment.

v3 is therefore a LONG way off yet.

A beta would be nice to play with :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

All I meant was that they get "tested" - not "played with". As has been said many many times before, unlike other well known progs, ImgBurn does not release public betas with new features that might not be 100% tested only to have dozens of threads about "this or that not working". It's just the way LUK goes about quality control. Only on very rare occasions, where a problem might be specific to a user, will a beta be available to that user.

Regards