interpretation : invalid address for write

rikabi

failwritegn3.th.jpg

I 12:19:13 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 12:19:13 Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 12:19:13 Total Physical Memory: 3,143,496 KB - Available: 1,975,860 KB

I 12:19:13 Initialising SPTI...

I 12:19:13 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

E 12:19:13 Failed to check for ImgBurn update!

I 12:19:13 Found 1 DVD-ROM, 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW and 1 DVD

Nothing you can do but clean drive, Use Verbatim MKM-001-00 Made in Singapore (MIS ones are not that good) The A-One disc's are terrible so you cannot compare them.

Your using the latest firmware from Liteon .

If the IDE controller on your motherboard is third party like Jmicron make sure driver is most recent or make sure that options in Bios for this controller are set to IDE/ATA .

If using NForce Chipset (just use standard ms drivers for SATA/IDE) not the nvidia storage driver

Maybe drive is faulty, try another writer in a friends computer etc.

Try one Verbatim @4X instead of 2.4x

Yeah even the cheap media worked at my friends house and worked once for me ! I got the latest firmware , it strange it works for single layer prefect but not duals. I havent had this drive for more than 6 months!

Nothing you can do but clean drive, Use Verbatim MKM-001-00 Made in Singapore (MIS ones are not that good) The A-One disc's are terrible so you cannot compare them.

Your using the latest firmware from Liteon .

If the IDE controller on your motherboard is third party like Jmicron make sure driver is most recent or make sure that options in Bios for this controller are set to IDE/ATA .

If using NForce Chipset (just use standard ms drivers for SATA/IDE) not the nvidia storage driver

Maybe drive is faulty, try another writer in a friends computer etc.

Try one Verbatim @4X instead of 2.4x

How do I do all this drive stuff?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.