2.4.2 mds format change

princenigma

in 2.4.1 ,create dvd mds tool give me a mds that i can see "c:\file.i00" " c:\file.i01" ... in it

in 2.4.2 , no matter i check us ansi or not , i can't get same result as 2.4.1

is there a way to create 2.4.1 style DVD mds file ?

best regards

The program would probably now use *.i00, *.i01 etc to make it easier to rename the files without then having to hex edit the mds file.

Whatever the mds file is called (minus the file extension), that's what replaces the '*' when parsing the mds to load the actual data files.

The ansi/unicode choices are totally unrelated.

The program would probably now use *.i00, *.i01 etc to make it easier to rename the files without then having to hex edit the mds file.

Whatever the mds file is called (minus the file extension), that's what replaces the '*' when parsing the mds to load the actual data files.

The ansi/unicode choices are totally unrelated.

but that's make full path name option useless and i need that function for all time :(

Ah ok, I see the problem.

When you save the MDS to the same folder as the files the path and file name gets stripped regardless (it's done outside of the code for that 'Create DVD MDS File' window in a generic function that creates all the MDS files).

What you need to do (until I fix it) is save the MDS somewhere else other than in the same folder as the image data. That way the full path and file name get preserved as per the 'Preserve Full Pathnames' option.

Ah ok, I see the problem.

When you save the MDS to the same folder as the files the path and file name gets stripped regardless (it's done outside of the code for that 'Create DVD MDS File' window in a generic function that creates all the MDS files).

What you need to do (until I fix it) is save the MDS somewhere else other than in the same folder as the image data. That way the full path and file name get preserved as per the 'Preserve Full Pathnames' option.

I see, Thanks for the tips .

have a nice day :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.