It's the big four oh! G5MYM

blutach

• 3 weeks later...
:doh: F'in typical I miss another birthday - sorry Mike, hope it was a good day and that married life is suiting you !

kin hell , this threads that old, Mike's 50 now :rolleyes:

HEHE, my eyesight must be going, I never saw this one before. :( hope the junk stays up like it should! Thanks for the the well wishes everyone...

Mike

• 1 month later...

Stay AWAY from the marriage pool. :nuke: make sure you know WHO you are getting, the true person or a close bullshit facsimile that will change and become the opposite of what you fell for. :angry: :angry: :angry: I wont go into details yet, but suffice to say things arent rosy for me lately......

MYM

Thanks, I can't go to my family, they are not too fond of my wife. I can't have an impartial discussion of things with them about my life with her.

She's been out of work for almost two years, I think that coupled with us being together nearly 24/7 during that time, other than when I had to go to work, has put a little strain on things, well that and having little to no money to get ahead causing money strains. I'm hoping that with her job she just started yesterday that the time apart will "refresh" the marriage and the money strains will start to shrink away now that there will be two paychecks once again. Anyway, thats it in a nutshell.

MYM

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.