How to burn for a xbox 360

ninimaru

Hello :)

I just joined this site and would like to know a bit more details about how to burn a dl'd xbox game.

- what shall i burt is as? (dvd movie - dvd data) etc.

- is there anything special that i need to hold an eye on?

best regards from here

It can only be whatever it's meant to be with whats contained in ISO so xbox 360 ISO = [data_game/video] [video/game_data] as they have a split hidden partition. You do not need to worry about or specify video/data.

Select write mode or right click on .DVD file and burn if you do not have a .dvd file you will need to create one or specify the layerbreak manually.

Dont forget to set the user specified layer break, Tool-->Settings-->Write Tab-->Options select User specified 1913760

Or you can download a free app called Xbox Backup Creator. when you open your .dvd file with it in conjunction with IMGburn it will open IMGburn with all the correct settings, works great everytime.

Dont forget to set the user specified layer break, Tool-->Settings-->Write Tab-->Options select User specified 1913760

Thats so 2007

No need to as Mmalves says above, if you created the project correctly you will have . dvd and iso so leave that setting alone and set to calculate optimal (which is default) only ever change that to user specified if you have no .dvd mds etc

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.