Problem using multiple copies function

jhs

:innocent: I have made DVDs from ISOs using image burn many times, but recently I produced a DVD for my son's little league team, created an ISO of it and then burned a couple copies one at a time. These work fine on my DVD player and on the computer. However, when I used the copies function set to 4 and burned 4 DVDs in a row from this same ISO, the DVDs I got will still play on my computers, but will not play on the entertainment center DVD player. I haven't been able to detect any difference in them (although I haven't delved into PGC Edit on them yet either) as far as file structure and MB used. I thought perhaps they hadn't been "finalized" but all indications are that they are (img burn says finished, Record!Now! says finalized). I have burned several more copies one at a time, but I'm going to have to burn 6 more copies one at a time as well, I guess. Any ideas why the multiple copies option isn't working for me? The logs (which I don't have anymore) indicated success and I don't remember seeing any error messages.

Logs from the several sessions where I single copied and where I multi-copied are attached. I can't even tell which ones where from the multi-copy attempts except that I guess they are the ones where it goes right into the next copy with very little time lapse. The attachment seems to have lost the CRs, so I will copy below:

;//****************************************\\

; ImgBurn Version 2.4.1.0 - Log

; Friday, 27 June 2008, 16:13:51

; \\****************************************//

;

;

I 15:52:13 ImgBurn Version 2.4.1.0 started!

I 15:52:13 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)

I 15:52:13 Total Physical Memory: 784,368 KB - Available: 325,004 KB

I 15:52:13 Initialising SPTI...

I 15:52:13 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 15:52:13 Found 1 CD-RW, 2 DVD-ROMs and 1 DVD

ImgBurn_Log_from_June08.txt

Edited by jhs

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.