MP3 DISC BLUES

soylentgreen

Can someone tell me how do I create an mp3 cd from my blues mp3 albums on my pc to play back in my hifi system which does support mp3 playback and my mp3 car radio mp3 player at the moment am making coasters and I dont know what am doing wrong, Ive got no mp3s and Ive got them blues: :(

donta

I think he already has the music as MP3s ("how do I create an mp3 cd from my blues mp3 albums "). He just needs to burn them. It might be that his burn is bad or on crappy media etc.

Regards

donta

I think he already has the music as MP3s ("how do I create an mp3 cd from my blues mp3 albums "). He just needs to burn them. It might be that his burn is bad or on crappy media etc.

Regards

Its not my media am using Sony CDR and they burn in WMP, do I have to create an ISO of the MP3s folders first: I currently use build mode then write to disc is this correct, I think imgburn is becoming a pain for creating anything audio/ aduio/data/mp3:

If your players support reading MP3s from data CDs then use Build mode ("Write files/folders to disc"), choose ISO9660 + Joliet as the filesystem (Options tab) and burn at a slow speed (Device tab) :thumbup:

If your players support reading MP3s from data CDs then use Build mode ("Write files/folders to disc"), choose ISO9660 + Joliet as the filesystem (Options tab) and burn at a slow speed (Device tab) :thumbup:

Thats what am doing now but I get I get no sound from my players, I tried burnatonce it burnt the mp3 folders to the disc and they played in the players so there must be a problem with imgburn. Am well stumped on this one:

If your player can see the files then it should be playing the sound - that isn't anything to do with ImgBurn.

Can you browse the burnt CD in explorer and see the same files on it that you have stored on your hdd?

Making a data style music cd is the same as making any other cd (i.e. everything done via 'Build' mode) ... and if that didn't work then we'd all have a problem with it.

If your player can see the files then it should be playing the sound - that isn't anything to do with ImgBurn.

Can you browse the burnt CD in explorer and see the same files on it that you have stored on your hdd?

Making a data style music cd is the same as making any other cd (i.e. everything done via 'Build' mode) ... and if that didn't work then we'd all have a problem with it.

Am loading my mp3 folders in now to burn should my output be to device or ISO, this is really confusing me:

Am loading my mp3 folders in now to burn should my output be to device or ISO, this is really confusing me:

Am uninstalling imagburn its saying the device is locked etc, seems alot of messing around to burn mp3s to disc, dont know whats wrong the discs I have burnt have something on them now but nothing shows up in explorer, very stange and am not get any log files:

Yes I have seen and used that guide before and that creates a audio cd from mp3 files flac files etc, what I want is to create a mp3 disc:

oh well I rep for that and not original post Lol

Am uninstalling imagburn its saying the device is locked etc, seems alot of messing around to burn mp3s to disc, dont know whats wrong the discs I have burnt have something on them now but nothing shows up in explorer, very stange and am not get any log files:

Sorry but it's so easy my dog can do it.

you have file.mp3 file1.mp3 file2.mp3 you start or switch ImgBurn to build mode add those files select device if your wanting to burn it straight away without creating ISO.

Yes I have seen and used that guide before and that creates a audio cd from mp3 files flac files etc, what I want is to create a mp3 disc:

you have file.mp3 file1.mp3 file2.mp3 you start or switch ImgBurn to build mode add those files select device if your wanting to burn it straight away without creating ISO.

Will give it another go, so I cant burn mp3 folders with imgburn only single mp3s:

Will give it another go, so I cant burn mp3 folders with imgburn only single mp3s:

Yes done what you said didnt bother with the folders the mp3s play on the pc but wont in my mp3 hifi however when I use burnatonce they play no problem, imgburn just does not work for creating playable mp3s........what a bummer:

You can open the 'Log' window via the 'View' menu at the top of ImgBurn's main window.

Once you've burnt your disc (use a rewritable if you like), just copy + paste from there.

Make sure you're using v2.4.2.0

Previous logs can be accessed via the 'Help' menu.

If the PC can see all the MP3's on the disc then it should also be fine in your standalone player - assuming it really does support MP3. If it's picky, you (we) just need to figure what's stopping it from working.

Do you know (or can find out) the exact make and model of it?

You can open the 'Log' window via the 'View' menu at the top of ImgBurn's main window.

Once you've burnt your disc (use a rewritable if you like), just copy + paste from there.

Make sure you're using v2.4.2.0

Previous logs can be accessed via the 'Help' menu.

If the PC can see all the MP3's on the disc then it should also be fine in your standalone player - assuming it really does support MP3. If it's picky, you (we) just need to figure what's stopping it from working.

Do you know (or can find out) the exact make and model of it?

Its a onkyo cs715 when I burn the mp3 on to disc with burnatonce they play, go to build and add them in imagburn write to device they dont play. the mp3s are variable bit rate maybe imgburn doesnt like vbr mp3s:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.