Help with settings to make a Blu-ray film into an ISO

geoneo123

First off i would like to say thank you for this great software

I am been using this program for years - favourite for burning Xbox 360 backups :thumbup:

Anyway back to the point :teehee:

I have a full rip of a Blu-ray film which contains files and folders.

I would like to make these files into a Bootable Iso for playing on my computer by mounting and using powerDVD

The problem is simple i think but i cannot seem to be able to get this beast of a program to make it into an actual Bootable Blu-ray Iso

Hopefully you guys can understand what i am trying to do and can help me out with this :blink:

Thanks again

Geoneo123 :geek:

• 2 weeks later...
Use ImgBurn's Build mode ("Create image file from files/folders"), add the folders of your BluRay disc and set the filesystem to UDF 2.50. Save the ISO image, mount it and try playing in PowerDVD :)

Hi there!!!

I apologize for my poor english, but my mother tongue is spanish :(

I been trying to do the same thing without any luck. I have a full rip of a Blu-ray film which contains files and folders too. This Blu-ray rip is perfectly watched with PowerDVD 7.3.3304 (the last build to support Blu-ray launch from a hdd folder) and with Arcsoft TotalMedia Theatre 2.1.6.113....so the rip is fine.

Then I

Edited by alxtorrentazos

Mount your ISO, go into ImgBurn's Read mode with the virtual drive selected and copy + paste the disc info from the panel on the right.

CFGT AF05I7C5AF 1.03 (SCSI)

Current Profile: BD-ROM

Disc Information:

Erasable: No

Sessions: 1

Sectors: 12.006.688

Size: 24.589.697.024 bytes

Time: 2668:11:13 (MM:SS:FF)

TOC Information:

Session 1... (LBA: 0)

-> Track 01 (Mode 1, LBA: 0 - 12006687)

-> LeadOut (LBA: 12006688)

Track Information:

Session 1...

-> Track 01 (LTSA: 0, TS: 12006688, LRA: 0)

BD Disc Information:

Disc Type: BD-ROM

PowerDVD won't play BD content from a BD-ROM if AACS isn't present.

Current Profile: BD-ROM

Previous versions of DT made an image of that size look like a large DVD-ROM.

Please someone translate all LIGHTNING UK! just said, PLEASE!!!

The problem is PowerDVD, DT, something missing in mi Windows installation???????

Tried with ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre with same results........two programs with same problem?

Which program do you suggest LIGHTNING UK! to play the image made with ImageBurn then?

Thanks for your fast reply on Sunday :)

Alx

Well when PowerDVD won't play them due to the BD-ROM thing you can use the 'Tools' -> 'Create DVD MDS File' feature in ImgBurn to create an MDS that can be loaded in DT and the virtual drive/disc will then look like a DVD-ROM.

Open the feature up, add the ISO to the box, click 'OK' to create the MDS file. Mount the MDS file in DEAMON Tools instead of the ISO.

I believe PowerDVD has no problems playing from that.

I have no experience of TotalMedia Theatre but I've read comments from a lot of people saying it's very unstable and some say it doesn't even load up.

Can you get a list together of all the folders in the image you've created and the files within those folders? A screenshot of IsoBuster opening the ISO with the folder branches expanded will do.

Well when PowerDVD won't play them due to the BD-ROM thing you can use the 'Tools' -> 'Create DVD MDS File' feature in ImgBurn to create an MDS that can be loaded in DT and the virtual drive/disc will then look like a DVD-ROM.

Open the feature up, add the ISO to the box, click 'OK' to create the MDS file. Mount the MDS file in DEAMON Tools instead of the ISO.

I believe PowerDVD has no problems playing from that.

I have no experience of TotalMedia Theatre but I've read comments from a lot of people saying it's very unstable and some say it doesn't even load up.

Can you get a list together of all the folders in the image you've created and the files within those folders? A screenshot of IsoBuster opening the ISO with the folder branches expanded will do.

IT WORKS!!! :)

I

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.