another decrypter to imgburn Q

Taylor

Hello all, First post and sorry if this is the wrong place, but I can no longer find forums for decrypter, ( if anyone is still finding them.. please let me know!!)

I ripped a dvd with decrypter, to an iso, with an mdr... said successful..when I burned it, it will play on WINDVD, no problem, but wont play in any other machine. I have had success with several other disks, all play in the other machines. Anyone have any ideas what things to change in my settings to get this to work like all the others disks? I am thinking decrypter didnt ripp everything to the ISO that it needs to be recognized in the burned disks? The disk being ripped has a size of 2.35 gb ( only an 80 minute disk)I have downloaded imgburn hoping the same great work is in this prgram as well, but if the ISO isnt right, it wont matter what I use to burn with. Any ideas? thanks in advance and sorry again ..wish I could find the old decrypter experts!! ;)

:'( Sorry Taylor, this site is for IMGBurn related questions and answers. We can't answer on anything to do with DVDD. IMG is a burn only application. This is for legal reasons and beyond our control. :/

:'( Sorry Taylor, this site is for IMGBurn related questions and answers. We can't answer on anything to do with DVDD. IMG is a burn only application. This is for legal reasons and beyond our control. :/

I understand. Thanks and as I posted in the chats.. apologies. :blush:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.