L0 Data Zone Capacity Failure When Wanting to Burn

Raukie

It could be that you're burning at 4x, yes.

So long as it burns and verifies ok it means the disc at least readable in the drive that wrote it - that's a good start!

I expect the Wii is picky about its media (and the quality of the burn).... after all, it was never really designed to read anything except original 'pressed' Wii games.

Yeah, that's what I thought when I noticed that it had been burn at 4x. I had it at auto, which probably was a mistake ;P

I'll just have to waste another disc and see if it works then. Dang, these Verbatim DL are expensive in shop :< XD

xbox 360 games layerbreak 1913760

Wii SSB layerbreak 2084960

and even on verbatim 2.4x that game on certain Wii's struggles to load even mine fails. However I can get mine to load by pressing A quickly before it demos the game eg before it shows cut scenes from the start of the game it loads everytime If I do it that way even the ritek and cmc mag backups I have work like that. burn @2.4x

Burned a new disc just now at 2.4x and now that one won't even start at all, not even if I do press quickly right before the demos come up in the start.

The first one where there should be some sections missing is the one running the best so far, but it will in due time show some errors too I guess.

The second one I burned at 4x seems to be the second best, although it gets "Disc could not be read" at some points.

Dang, this is annoying. ;P

you should look on google to see if taking that update stops the modchip or soft mod hack from working hence making the game no matter how many times you burn it successfully work etc.

Looks like I must've happened to burn the NTSC-version of SSBB the first time, therefore I got some weird update which sometimes makes a fuzz in your console. Asking on a console-forum for help for that. ;P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.