"Unable to set layerbreak when useing DVD-R DL"

Yuksec

Hey guys, trying to burn and image onto my cd (Vebatim 4x DVD-R DL). and it comes up with a error msg: "Unable to set the layerbreak useing DVD-R DL"

Sorry my english isnt great. I've put the "Sector in LO" too "1913760". Please help, thanks.

Yep - as above you cannot set the layer break on the DVD-R DL format so for me at least it makes them useless for movies etc.....

The DVD+R DL Verbs on the other hand are excellent and I have had no issues with them when backing up movies I didn't want to compress.

• 4 weeks later...
Yep - as above you cannot set the layer break on the DVD-R DL format so for me at least it makes them useless for movies etc.....

The DVD+R DL Verbs on the other hand are excellent and I have had no issues with them when backing up movies I didn't want to compress.

---------------------------------------------------------

I've had the same problem using DVD-RDL media..........however, I was trying to burn an image already created with another program......say......DVD Shrink.....

The solution to the problem was to mount the image in Daemon tools, and then use Imgburn to wrtie files to disc.....you can then set the layer break usually......and can burn to -DL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.