Burning BIN/CUE Images

leoliver

Hi Everyone,

I have been searching the forum for this topic " Burning BIN/CUE Images" , and search didn't show any hits. I've only burned BIN/CUE Images with Nero Burning Rom a few times . And since I now have a 795 mb. bin file , which is video :MPEG-PES and Audio: MPEG Audio . With a 4.00KB CUE Image file . I want to burn these to a CD so I can watch it on my DVD player.

I wanted to ask if IMGBurn can do this ? If so, what IMGBurn guide should I use to do this?

I did find this guide "How to write an image file to a disc with IMGBurn" . But I'm not certain if that is for BIN/CUE Video Images .

Feedback will be appreciated !

Hi Everyone,

I have been searching the forum for this topic " Burning BIN/CUE Images" , and search didn't show any hits. I've only burned BIN/CUE Images with Nero Burning Rom a few times . And since I now have a 795 mb. bin file , which is video :MPEG-PES and Audio: MPEG Audio . With a 4.00KB CUE Image file . I want to burn these to a CD so I can watch it on my DVD player.

I wanted to ask if IMGBurn can do this ? If so, what IMGBurn guide should I use to do this?

I did find this guide "How to write an image file to a disc with IMGBurn" . But I'm not certain if that is for BIN/CUE Video Images .

Feedback will be appreciated !

I know Nero, BlindWrite and CloneCD burn this type of images - not ImgBurn.

Edited by p200002

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.