unsupported image file reason first image file is less than 2048

syedorf

i am having problems burning dl media i have set layer break to 1913760 i add the image then it comes up with invalid or unsupported image type reason first image file part is less than 2048 bytes in size can anyone help i am going mad is it something stupidly obvious

Edited by syedorf

I take it you're selecting the .dvd or .mds file as the image file, right? If that's true, then the one you have is incomplete/defective/damaged.

Since you've set the layerbreak in the program's settings, select the .iso file as the image to burned and it should work :)

i have tried using the dvd file and the iso image it says the same thing for both i have this problem with at least 3 different 360 backups i have dl i have treid dvdmulleter as well as create anew mds file etc a new image nothing works can all 3 be bad rips? thx for the help

many thanks mmalves that was the problem all along just try gow2 and it played right the problem was when i chose the iso it automatically picked the dvd file for me it came up with a message like oops you didnt choose the dvd file i will do it for you this time all i had to do was delete the dvd file and then it would burn :thumbup: many thx again i have got rid of quite a bit of time and dls because of this

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.