No trouble ..until now

Ok..I was hoping it wouldn't happen. Used anydvd and copied the move lakeview terrace. Then I used shrink. Then I started Imgburn and it got to 4% and a huge warning message that I have no clue what it means...can anyone help me out Here are is the log

I 22:52:44 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 22:52:44 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 22:52:44 Total Physical Memory: 783,740 KB - Available: 406,816 KB

W 22:52:44 AnyDVD can interfere with ImgBurn's ability to verify accurately, please ensure it's disabled!

I 22:52:44 Initialising SPTI...

I 22:52:44 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 22:52:45 Found 2 DVD

well its a straight forward write error, which means your drive does not like those discs.

in saying that, the discs youve used there are CMC ink/dye based, which is probably the lowest we have come across in the consistency ratings.

To get 12 good ones already means you have been more than lucky. Suggest you look at other brands for your next purchase. If they have to be +R format,go for genuine Taiyo yuden discs. Probably the best there is for consistency

alright..I thought these lightscribe discs were ok just because they were from costco(HP DVD+), didn't know you could put a pic on a disc instead of just using a marker so downloaded trial version of Surething Label Maker..were can I get the verbatim lightscribe in Canada..also which is better..DVD+ or DVD-

Sucks because I burnt the label on the disc first, then tried the movie.....madness

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.