Sign in to follow this  
LIGHTNING UK!

ImgBurn v1.0.0.0 Released!

:w00t::w00t: let me be the first non beta to say that I have dl'ed and am enjoying giving it a whirl!

looks quite familiar, grade A I'm glad it kept the firmware region change and all the extra's that made the author a legend :thumbup:

Woo Hoo Woo Hoo....... :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::drinks::clapping:

Thanks LIGHTNING_UK!, if I subscribe to this thread will I will be notified on future updates?

Or should I subscribe to the "Announcments Forum" for that purpose?

Edited by Wesociety

Now that the program has been officially released, maybe a donation to LUK to Thank him and help him develop it more might be in line. :whistling::whistling::thumbup:

NICE!!! :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy: Got nothing that I need to burn now though!!! =))=))=))

My first burn is perfect! :thumbsup: I never expected anything less. Cheers LUK :worthy::worthy:

Thank you for a great program! :)

I'm looking forward to using it! :)

Happy you like it, don't forget to donate if at all possible, so this burn engine can be improved even more. :P:thumbup:

Hot damn LUK, ImgBurn looks good and oh so familar. I'm fixing to give er' a smoke test. Thanks again! :thumbup:

Aww Fixer, keep that ava of yours shaking in my face and somethings gonna be smokin' for sure... :lol: Ya gotta post more man, get rid of that newbie title..... LoL you of all people a newbie..... :faint::faint:=))=))=))

it'd be nice if we had a program that could rip dvd's to isos, or files, and also burn them to dvd-/+r.. i guess that is just a crazy pipe dream though.

IMGBurner, I think this can be accomplished using DVDD 3.5.4.0 using ISO read, then ISO write. :D

Just grabbed it LUK

Nothing to burn right now but the layout is a sight for sore eyes :thumbup: