How much are we going to let our govt. get away with?

bill7621

Why don't we just give them the whole fucking country? This just makes me sick to my stomache! Read This Please!
Bill, you just don't know how fcuking pissed-off I am about this. This has got to be the WORST thing that that BASTARD Bush has done. If this shit doesn't tie him into having been part of the 9/11 crap I don't know what does.

As I've said before to anyone who may be reading this and working for that BASTARD King f'n George, if you don't like it I really don't give a damn. This is for you... icon_fu.gif And this is for Ass-Wipe Bush, Dick Wad Cheany and ALL of the rest of those BASTARDS icon_fuckyou.gificon_fuckyou.gificon_fuckyou.gificon_fuckyou.gificon_fuckyou.gificon_fuckyou.gificon_fuckyou.gif

Edited by Movie Junkie

saw that on the news last night and thought WTF are they crazy .Is there no American company in the US thats capable of doing this job .Why give the key to the hen house to a fox .I really dont care if they were investigated back 100 generations .Its like seeing that the IRA is now providing security for 10 Downing Street .I have to believe that public outcry will overturn this most stupid decision

Of course, King Bush II says he had no idea of this whole deal until after it was started. Two problems here:

1.) he is speaking true, and it shows that the man who claims it is his holy cause to keep America safe from terrorists doesn't even know a goddamn thing that is going on in his own administration

2.) worse, he is lying about it and doesn't give a damn about what really happens as long as some money goes somewhere.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.