Exercise Program for 2006

Movie Junkie

Exercise Routine

New exercise routine. If you're over 40, you might want to take it easy at first, then do it faster as you become more proficient. It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

SCROLL DOWN...

NOW SCROLL UP...

That's enough for the first day. Great job.

Have a Beer.

My finger got enough exercise MJ (on a laptop touchpad not mouse) :whistling:

Have lost 30 Lbs in the last 6 months though :thumbup: and I'm back in the same size jeans I was wearing in High school :)

5 miles every night on the treadmill plus 80 set-ups and 30 push ups. :wacko:

Have lost 30 Lbs in the last 6 months though :thumbup: and I'm back in the same size jeans I was wearing in High school :)

5 miles every night on the treadmill plus 80 set-ups and 30 push ups. :wacko:

THAT'S RIGHT...Make me feel bad! :D

MJ need some of moma firey's cookies =))

Seriously MJ, start out slow, .25 of a mile and work it up from there. I over did it when I started and hurt my knee or I would have dropped the 30Lbs a lot sooner. :thumbup:

MJ need some of moma firey's cookies =))

Now that you ask...YES! :D

Seriously MJ, start out slow, .25 of a mile and work it up from there. I over did it when I started and hurt my knee or I would have dropped the 30Lbs a lot sooner. :thumbup:
I plan on starting the beginning of Spring.

I remember going through that stage also.

I'll start tomorrow, I don't have time today. other things more important :wacko:

God did I go through the excuses with myself, till I finally kicked myself :chair:

We'll, fixing to have all the time I need as this will be my last semester teaching. Made that decision last night :wub: I think :whistling: Just too time consuming and for it being part time :w00t: just not worth it anymore to me. :|

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.