Maximum Read Rate and Liteon Burners & Imgburn 2.4.3

Phi

Hi everyone, this is my first post, sorry for my english :(

I have a little problem with the new version 2.4.3 and my Lite-On burners (iHAS 422 with firmware 4L16 and a SHW-16H5S with firmware LV4D).

The previous version (2.4.2) worked correctly and showed the range of write speeds possible, but the 2.4.3 only shows Not Specified!

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the program. I can burn without problems at typical speeds (8x, 12x, 16x). The burners have all the options off except SmartBurn.

My OS are Windows XP SP3 and Vista SP1 x64.

Have I done something wrong? :unsure:

Thank you very much in advance :bye:

Hi and welcome to the forum, Phi! :)

I know that the author has the same burner (and installed firmware version) - iHAS 422 - as you have and no problems in those logs.

Can you post a log from one of those burns?

AH-HA! So it is a bug-thingy/oversight.

Just updated today. After trying a variety of discs in two separate poots I'm glad I decided to visit the forums. Well, it looks like you're sitting on it longer than 24hrs Lighting_UK. Nevermind, after frigging Nero trashed three costly Verbatum DL discs I moved to Imgburn and I never looked back. I constantly see Imgburn recommended as the burning application of choice everywhere I surf, and no wonder... thanks for all your hard work Lighting.

[quote name='LIGHTNING UK!' date='Apr 2 2009, 02:21 PM' post='90230'

2.4.4.0 is ready but I might leave it another 24hrs to see if anything else crops up.

Any news on this update, trying to be patient.

I use various discs and miss this displayed write speeds since updating to 2.4.3.0

Thanks

Edited by elitefoghorn

I'm working on it non stop. It'll be released when I'm happy with it again and any remaining issues have been dealt with.

The missing write speeds text isn't a show stopper (i.e. it doesn't prevent you from burning) so I don't feel I should rush it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.