the possibilty of burning the VIDEO_TS folder

dirio49

Since this is the Suggestions forum, i would also like to be able to burn a video_ts folder directly.

And also a Copy Disc function.

in my view a tool what can do that would be superb.

now i need nero or some image maker to burn a folder

imgburn to burn an image

nero express to copy a disc (because express remembers the write speed and nero always changes this to MAX)

That said, i always used to burn images with decrypter because of good burning results and easy of use.

Nero is much to oversized these days

so like i said those 3 functions would make it perfect for me B)

But if Lightning don't like to program that then that's where it end's who a'm i to say what he must do.

(I didn't even donate just yet, i heard of imgburn 5 mins ago, i did donate for decryptor ) :)

I don't understand why all of the hostility toward a request to have ImgBurn burn from a folder of files as well as images. No, everybody doesn't need or even want it. But everybody doesn't need some of the other feature requests that I've seen mentioned on this forum. If nothing else, burning directly from the folder would save 5GB or 9GB or disk space (unless you are saying that the other programs that burn from folders do so by creating images behind the scenes). If it is a technical impossibility, fine. But I, for one, would love to have the ability to burn directly from a folder.

:doh: We used to have such a tool but legal action by a certain copy prevention Company got it closed down, no matter how you dress it up if LUK! added Copy Disc routines to ImgBurn its gonna cause him troubles.....

ImgBurn - it does exactly what it says - Burns Images !

strange that when i use shrink i can take ads out of iso, though i have a lot of time on my hands, i am also not the type of person to stand in front of 1 minute microwave meal and tell the dam machine to hurry up.

Not me, I'm swearing loudly at the mic before I've even set the time :aggressive:

Edited by Grain

:doh: We used to have such a tool but legal action by a certain copy prevention Company got it closed down, no matter how you dress it up if LUK! added Copy Disc routines to ImgBurn its gonna cause him troubles.....

ImgBurn - it does exactly what it says - Burns Images !

as far as i know it was shutdown for the decrypting part.

But i'm talking about non protected disc's, if nero can do that legally why can't imgburn?

but as i said before, if LUK doesn't want it then thats where it end's.

just my 2 cent's

• 2 weeks later...

dirio - to create an ISO for a DVD-5 takes 5 minutes tops.

And of course you can edit to your heart's content beforehand.

So, 5 minutes of ISO creation or risk making a coaster with Nero/Roxio etc. (which takes say 15 minutes).

Anyways, if you don't like making ISOs, use Nero. No-one's forcing you to use ImgBurn man.

Regards

as you all know nero is not the best for burning dvd.

I have made so many coaster using nero. :(

and it does not take me 5 min to make a iso, I only have one harddrive. :(

and i would like to be able to save the time it takes to create an iso to do something alse

like play video games :)

if cannot be done so be it, is not like i burn tons of dvds

all i am saying is that it will be a nice addition to imgburn.

I am soo with you on this Idea about ImgBurn it would be absolutely Fabulous to have this addition ,I have had Nero for about 2yrs (full paid version)did well before but recent upgrades are really of no use when it comes to burning DVD. I'ts nice to read a message with simplicity. Although there is the Legal mumbo jumbo Maybe ............just maybe" where theres a will there is a way"

:w00t:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.