Saw 2 technical difficulties

jaydottcomm

Ive been trying to burn Saw 2 with no success. I have Imgburn, DVD Shrink, DVD Decryptor, DVD43. I dont even use DVD43. Ive been trying to follew the MrBass Guides but no luck. I though i had it once...First i used DVD Decryptor and put all the files on my hard drive..Then i used DVD Shrink to take some of the titles off. Then i tried to use image burn i selected I selected SAW 2.Under that folder were also Audio TS and Video TS, all the files were in Video TS none in Audio. But i selected The Parent folder which was Saw 2 which contained these two folders as the MrBass guide says. Then i choose a new directory for the ISO file that was to be created..ImgBurn didnt create an ISO file....just a regulare file...??? The promt said it was successfull...Yet when i right click on the properties, becuase the extension doesnt apear to be correct, it just says file..Does anybody have any output on this? because i dont understand.

ImgBurn burns images (at the moment), not files - i.e. of the VIDEO_TS / IFO / VOB variety.

You need to make an ISO before ImgBurn can be used.

DVD Shrink can do that, just tell it so via its settings and it'll make ISO files rather than a VIDEO_TS folder.

With existing VIDEO_TS folders, use something like PgcEdit or ImgTool Classic to make an ISO from them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.