Invalid Address For Write

Dark Diver

"Invalid Address For Write", were two times.

Any advice?

; //****************************************\\

; ImgBurn Version 2.4.3.0 - Log

; понедельник, 06 Апрель 2009, 16:08:41

; \\****************************************//

;

;

I 15:05:56 ImgBurn Version 2.4.3.0 started!

I 15:05:56 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 15:05:56 Total Physical Memory: 2

The first error is the important one.

W 15:30:01 Failed to Write Sectors 2054080 - 2054111 - Reason: Write Error

So your drive just failed to burn around that area and that's the reason it gave.

Try burning at a different speed... they are the 8x discs after all and so maybe the firmware has been tweaked for higher speeds.

Try burning at a different speed... they are the 8x discs after all and so maybe the firmware has been tweaked for higher speeds.

Ok, thanks for reply.

Some time ago I was receiving many "Miscompare @ LBA" errors, but fixed (I think) issue with reinstalling 300Mbit Wi-Fi card in another slot. May be some interference were in that case. Other methods, new/old drivers, different cables does not help me in that case (Power supply is good). (Just for information, may be helps somebody).

Edited by Dark Diver

I have the same burner and no problems with all speeds for that media.

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=9541

Do you get burning problems also with single layer media? If so, it could be the SATA channel on the mother board that doesn't like optical burners. I had that problem with my ASUS motherboard, so I ended up with an internal SATA card instead.

:)

Do you get burning problems also with single layer media? If so, it could be the SATA channel on the mother board that doesn't like optical burners. I had that problem with my ASUS motherboard, so I ended up with an internal SATA card instead.

No, I haven't problems with DVD5 media and most DVD9. But thanks for advice, this is good idea to try (if I'll get strange errors in future - like "Miscompares" some time ago).

My motherboard built by ASUS too & based on "bad-known-for-burning-drivers" nForce4 chipset.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.