another riddle

kevdriver

A RIDDLE THAT'LL KILL YOUR BRAIN!

This is going to make you so MAD! There are three words in the English language that end in "gry". ONE is angry and the other is hungry. EveryONE knows what the third ONE means and what it stands for. EveryONE uses them everyday, and if you listened very carefully, I've given you the third word. What is it? _______gry? Send this to 5 People and the answer will pop up on the screen automatically.

Edited by kevdriver

Cool............. I don't know if that is the right answer or not MJ......... Sounds like it could be though. :thumbup: I'll check to see if anyone else who received this got an answer for it......... :/:lol:

BTW, The correct question is:

Angry and hungry are two words that end in '-gry'. There are three words in the English language. What is the third word? Everyone knows what it means and everyone uses it every day. Look closely and I have already given you the third word. What is it?

The clue is the second sentence.

?There are three words in the English language.?

So.... the words we want are ?the English language?

And the third word is.................??

The third word has to be antidisestablishmentarianism.
In case anyone is interested;

antidisestablishmentarianism

\an`ti*dis`es*tab`lish*men*ta"ri*an*ism\

n.

the doctrine or political position that opposes the withdrawal of state recognition of an established church; -- used especially concerning the Anglican Church in England. ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.