ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

No device buffer when using my LG GSA H55L via USB

Forum Rules

Read the Guides forum if you don't know how to do something. :readbook:
If you have a question or a problem, check the FAQ and use the Search to see if you can find the answer for yourself. :lightbulb:
If you're having trouble burning double layer media, read Here.
Still stuck? Create a new thread and describe your issue in detail.
Make sure you include a copy of the program's log in your post. No log = :chair:

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vanylapep

vanylapep

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 03:14 PM

Hi guys,

I have an internal dvd writer - LG GSA H55L (http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Reviews/Specific.aspx?ArticleId=20651) - that i use via USB with these IDE/USB adapter: http://www.nigelcomputers.com/store/images/cb-isatau2.jpg (not exactly the same, but similar).

When i burn with imgburn, the hd cache is filled up to 100%, but the device cache is static at 0%. This cause some burn inconsistencies at time coz i have 0% device buffer.

Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks,

Edited by vanylapep, 03 October 2009 - 03:15 PM.

#2 mmalves

mmalves

resident n00b

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,094 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 03:24 PM

When that happens, are you able to cancel the burn/close ImgBurn? Do you get any error message in the Log window? Is the burner's jumper set to Master?

#3 vanylapep

vanylapep

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 03:39 PM

When that happens, are you able to cancel the burn/close ImgBurn? Do you get any error message in the Log window? Is the burner's jumper set to Master?

It happens for the whole burning time not just casually. I've never tried to cancel the burn :) dont wanna waste a dvd.

The jumper was set to Master.

#4 mmalves

mmalves

resident n00b

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,094 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 03:48 PM

Then please post the log of one of those burns. Also post the IBG file of that burn (its location is indicated at the end of that burn's log).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users