IMGBURN play dvd

jameson

I used IMGBURN alone to process dvd files. (see attached).68974691.th.jpg The dvd plays on "media player classic" but not on "windows media player". When i use DVD Flick combined with IMGBURN the dvd plays ok on both. Using IMGBURN alone i get messages concerning vts failed and region.(see attached). i set the mode as build and the region is set Australia". Any suggestions? vtsfailed.th.jpg getregion.th.jpg

The images that shows FixVTS failed, did you use the folder in the first image as source?

No, i didn`t use that one.(Is that the "BUP" one at the top in my attachment where my pointer is??) Are you saying that should be used at all times.

bup.th.jpg

You need to include all the files in the VIDEO_TS folder in the build window in ImgBurn. Except the FixVTSBackup folder.

The VIDEO_TS.BUP is just a backup of the original VIDEO_TS.IFO file. Both needs to be there.

You need to include all the files in the VIDEO_TS folder in the build window in ImgBurn. Except the FixVTSBackup folder.

The VIDEO_TS.BUP is just a backup of the original VIDEO_TS.IFO file. Both needs to be there.

Thank You. If i wanted to just select and process some of the video files e.g. vts_01_1 to vts_01_4 what files would i include with them (attached)? :thumbup:

41188776.th.jpg

You need to use a reauthor program first and make a new compilation of the stuff you want to include in the final DVD. ImgBurn can't do this. Use a program such as DVD Shrink or VobBlanker to blank out the video part's you don't want.

You need to use a reauthor program first and make a new compilation of the stuff you want to include in the final DVD. ImgBurn can't do this. Use a program such as DVD Shrink or VobBlanker to blank out the video part's you don't want.

Would DVD Flick do the trick?

In that i can select the files i want

Edited by jameson

I don't think DVD Flick can import full DVD-Video content into its project: DVD Flick is mostly used when you want to create a DVD from video files you have on your computer, e.g. AVI, WMV, etc.

I don't think DVD Flick can import full DVD-Video content into its project: DVD Flick is mostly used when you want to create a DVD from video files you have on your computer, e.g. AVI, WMV, etc.

Thank You

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.