How to make a bootable disk?
Read the Guides forum if you don't know how to do something.
If you have a question or a problem, check the FAQ and use the Search to see if you can find the answer for yourself.
If you're having trouble burning double layer media, read Here.
Still stuck? Create a new thread and describe your issue in detail.
Make sure you include a copy of the program's log in your post. No log =
Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:27 PM
My university offered Windows 7 for free for all students a couple of months ago. No my laptop hard drive stopped working and I bought a new one. I'd like to install W7 now but I don't know how to make a bootable disk.
What I did:
1. I have folder containing all the files
2. I opened ImgBurn - Create image from files
3. Put all the files and folders in the white box on the left side and chose a destination.
4. File System UDF (at least that's what ImgBurn said I should do)
5. Then on Advanced - Bootable disc, make Image bootable
Now what? How do I proceed from here?
Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:35 PM
Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.
In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!
Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.
Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users