ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

*.mdx File

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 computerinsect

computerinsect

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:35 AM

Daemon Tools has come out with a new file type kinda all it does is combine the *.mds/*.mdf into one file *.mdx instead of two I’ve been burning them with the program with success just hoping that you could integrate so i don't have to go to “*.* All Files” to select them

Thanks. Love the program works great awesome interface and can't say enough about the ability to queue multiple files

#2 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,465 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:22 AM

I can't support mdx, it's a closed format.
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

#3 computerinsect

computerinsect

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:51 AM

Would it be possible to make it so it would stay on *.* All Files in the File Open dialog or the last one that was selected

Thanks

#4 computerinsect

computerinsect

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:42 AM

How about increaseing the Image Buffer to 1024MB - 2048MB or so something north of 1GB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users