ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

How to burn an iso image or mp4 to a DVD

Forum Rules

Read the Guides forum if you don't know how to do something. :readbook:
If you have a question or a problem, check the FAQ and use the Search to see if you can find the answer for yourself. :lightbulb:
If you're having trouble burning double layer media, read Here.
Still stuck? Create a new thread and describe your issue in detail.
Make sure you include a copy of the program's log in your post. No log = :chair:

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 master_fun_ki

master_fun_ki

ISF Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:16 PM

I need to know the exact steps to take to burn an ISO file or Mp4 to a DVD to watch on a regular TV with a 12 year old dvd player. I have searched the FAQ's and the Guides but none of it makes sense and I don't have time to research what all the acronyms are and to update myself on all the new terminology and technology dealing with media files. I just want to know the exact steps PLEASE.....thank you!

P.S. I have tried with an ISO file a few times and it keeps burning it as an Mp4 which is not supported by my DVD player.

#2 mmalves

mmalves

resident n00b

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,094 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:46 AM

Use DVD Flick, DVDStyler, ConvertXtoDVD, similar programs to convert your MP4 to DVD-Video, which you can then burn with ImgBurn by following the appropriately named guide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users