Can ImgBurn be used to ADD CSS and write a DDP file set for DVD Mastering?

BrianAlan

Our goal is to start with any playable DVD-R disc, extract all content and functionality, (all menus, all video) and add CSS and then write a DDP archive file set to submit for DVD mastering to create stamper with CSS activated.

Does ImgBurn have this capability to?...

1.) Extract all the content and functionality from a DVD-R disc with a standard Video.ts folder without copy protection?

2.) Enable or add CSS to the DVD content? No loss of any content is acceptable. All menus, all graphics, every single bit of original content has to remaind on the DVD disc. We need ONLY TO ADD CSS Copy Protection to the DVD.

3.) Write a DDP Archive file set with CSS enabled (1. DDP file 2.) Control.dat & 3.) Main.dat ) to the hard drive.

If the software can write a DDP Archive file set with CSS enabled then any disc burning software can write the DDP file set to a disc to submit to create a stamper with CSS activated.

We have submitted several discs with DDP Archive file sets with CSS Enabled and successfully created Glass masters and stampers with CSS Copy Protection activated. We had to use DVD Studio Pro to Add CSS and write the DDP file set. But we have never started from a disc. We have always started with edited video from Premiere or Final cut or a video capture.

If ImgBurn cannot add CSS and write DDP file set - PLEASE write to inform me of what software can do this.

I have my profile set to receive email from other forum users.

Thank you.

BrianAlan

1.) Extract all the content and functionality from a DVD-R disc with a standard Video.ts folder without copy protection?

you can do that with Explorer

2.) Enable or add CSS to the DVD content? No loss of any content is acceptable. All menus, all graphics, every single bit of original content has to remaind on the DVD disc. We need ONLY TO ADD CSS Copy Protection to the DVD.

Re-edit it with DVD Studio Pro

3.) Write a DDP Archive file set with CSS enabled (1. DDP file 2.) Control.dat & 3.) Main.dat ) to the hard drive.

same like 2.)

Good luck.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.