how do i resize the file to fit

tsearles

if I used dvd shrink will it do files that are already decrypted on image burn?

Now the truth comes out...it isn't a size problem it is a how do I copy the movie I didn't buy problem.

One of these days I'm going to visit a car forum and ask how to make my key fit into a Hummer and let them all give me advise on graphite to help it go in, making sure it isn't broke and shaving loose edges off then say, oh by the way it isn't my hummer...

Well, if we are going to allow talking about it now...Don't use Nero's Recode. I generate my home videos (As in videos I shot myself of vacations, etc) with Sony Vegas in the highest output quality to have the best video to work with then if things didn't fit after adding menus, etc I'd toss it through Recode to shave some off instead of trying to guess at the right size when doing the video or letting Vegas's rendering ruin the video by compressing too much (Vegas likes to render and re-render video already done too which sucks...only DVD Architect will somewhat remember when video doesn't need re-rendering). Recode even in 2 pass mode missed the mark like 8 out of 10 times. You have to use the custom size option every time and bump it down so many Meg each time until finally it would get a size that fit on disc while nowhere near the size you selected.

Never used Shrink, although friends say it is fast... If I need to shrink a video now I usually use DVDFab. Even bumping up the size in the options I never have issues with it missing the mark. It fills the disc right out to the edge for best compression ratio and good video. Most of my productions look pretty professional too. Fab doesn't have much low level stuff though. One of these days I'm going to get DVD Lab so I can make Hollywood quality stuff that all the little kiddies can pirate.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.