Burn Playstation games?

rich12

; //****************************************\\

; ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 - Log

; Saturday, 27 December 2008, 17:33:36

; \\****************************************//

;

;

I 15:57:41 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 15:57:41 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 15:57:41 Total Physical Memory: 1,965,356 KB - Available: 1,294,264 KB

W 15:57:41 DVD43 can interfere with ImgBurn's ability to verify accurately, please ensure it's disabled!

I 15:57:41 Initialising SPTI...

I 15:57:41 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 15:57:41 Found 2 DVD

That doesn't make any sense. From the little I've read you've made a disc image from a CD and burned that image to a DVD disc. ImgBurn can't copy protected discs and playstation games are likely to be protected against casual copying.

If I understood it wrong then please explain in detail what you're trying to do.

That doesn't make any sense. From the little I've read you've made a disc image from a CD and burned that image to a DVD disc. ImgBurn can't copy protected discs and playstation games are likely to be protected against casual copying.

If I understood it wrong then please explain in detail what you're trying to do.

I'm trying to copy a playstaion game. I searched the internet using google.com and they led me here. It stated that playstation games could be copied. I payed 29.99 for the program and it doesn't copy playstation.

If this can't burn playststion games I want my money refunded.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.