how to change booktype on IMGburn?

Xeliber

hey ppl!

i tryed to change my booktype on IMGburn 2.4.4, when i was going to change LITE-ON i changed for:

Drive (For DVD+R Media)

when i look at current settings i get this error:

unknown (FAILED!)

reason: no additional sense information

what do i have to do that it will change it booktype? plz come with a nice guide on it thanks XD

If you post a log of you burning / verifying a DVD+R disc I'll try.

I 15:35:20 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 15:35:20 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 15:35:20 Total Physical Memory: 523

The way I go when bok typing Pioneers is to run the updater in post #6. (Or unzip the .exe file 7-zip.org ) That will create a folder on your hard disk with a bin file inside. Take this file and load it in MediaCodeSpeedEdit and add bitsetting function with it. Then flash the new bin file with DVRFlash.

The way I go when bok typing Pioneers is to run the updater in post #6. (Or unzip the .exe file 7-zip.org ) That will create a folder on your hard disk with a bin file inside. Take this file and load it in MediaCodeSpeedEdit and add bitsetting function with it. Then flash the new bin file with DVRFlash.

MCSE only supports adding bitsetting capability on firmwares for DVR-109 and newer burners :(

MCSE only supports adding bitsetting capability on firmwares for DVR-109 and newer burners :(

so... what should i do? cuz i really wanna burn wii backup games and play

If your drive doesn't support it, give it up. If you bought that MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-841S take it back since they are all crap. Your choice of media RITEK-F16-01 is bad as well. Look around the board at the drices and media section, figure out what you want for a drive and get it. Get some Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden discs and be done with it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.