Can't view files or add folders when burning disc from files

gmeades

I tried burning a CD using the files > disk feature.

When I selected browse for a folder from the side menu, no subfolders or files were able to be seen or selected (expectedly).

When I selected to browse for files from the side menu, I could see the full contents of folders and select both files and folders to include in the burn. However, upon completion of the CD burn, none of the selected folders was included.

It would be nice if the browse for files feature allowed both files and folders to be included in the final burn.

Thanks...

The dialogs for browsing files/folders are standard Windows dialogs, and as such, they have limitations: you can't select folders with the 'browse for file' dialog, you can't select more than one folder with the 'browse for folder' dialog, etc.

Try this: use Windows Explorer/My Computer to select the files and folders you want on your disc, then drag and drop the selection into ImgBurn's Source area (click the green arrow to make the area bigger if you want) and the files/folders you've selected will be added to the Source list. You can also enable the Drop Zone (look in View menu) and drag and drop the selection there for adding those to the Source list :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.